Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

The day



My Holiday Story

The day was here, finally. Aunty slowly opened the door. I could see Jake the dogs eyes and I knew he wanted to get out of the car. It seemed like he had waited hours in the flaming hot car. He came out like a bullet. I sped up and ran, his collar was within reach.  I held on like my life was at stake.  He pulled me along onto the sand.

I ran away from Jake who was still sprinting down the beach. The water was freezing cold, it would have been perfect for a swim, if it was hot. I knew we had to get Jake under control otherwise something dangerous might happen our we might get in trouble by other people.

I sped away to Aunty and was instantly told to chase Jake again. I knew I was ready to catch him.  I could see the darkness of his fur and I had already thought of a plan.

I herded Jake towards Aunty.  It worked I couldn't believe it worked but I wasted our time at the beach because we had to leave. I had so much fun I never wanted to leave, or at least come back again another day.

Even though I wasted my day I still had a great one. I was so tired I slept all the way home.

Michael W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.