Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

My reflective learning journal


My Reflective Learning  Journal

This week I learnt about the lines of symmetry.

I was learning this so that I knew how to complete my Tapa art.

I know I have learnt this because I have completed my work about it and found it easy.

A question I now have is could someone use them all at once?

Next week I need to work on learning the names of all the shapes symmetry can be used on.

The best activity of the week was finishing my Tapa art
because I could use my imagination to create designs.

1 comment:

  1. The names of the shapes are fun to learn... I like decagon... because dec means 10... Find out what a dodecahedron is and I will give you a gold star!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.