Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

My computer recount


My  Computer
Buzz!   The computer made the weirdest noise I could ever think possible.  I couldn’t believe my eyes.  I felt like screaming, but I controlled myself.  I felt like kicking my computer onto the ground.  It had suddenly stopped working, as I was playing my action-packed games, right before an autosave point!  “Oh no!” I screamed.  My angered cries rang out through the house and alerted my mum, who was doing dishes.  She walked calmly towards me. “Don’t worry, we’ll call your uncle tomorrow.” She said in her softest, sweetest voice. Which partly calmed me down. “Okay.” I said in anger. I grunted and walked off to my room.

After my angry talk with my uncle about fixing my computer, I decided to pass the time by playing Xbox games. Once again, I grunted angrily as I noticed my game had a gigantic scratch through the middle. “Maybe I could play on my computer.” I said as I walked back into the living room. “Darn it.” I muttered to myself as I realized it was broken.

Six days later my uncle decided to visit. He returned with my, now faster, computer. I jumped for joy once I saw it. I was relieved I could finally use my computer again. It was awesome, I instantly ran to it, as fast as I could, and started quickly downloading all my awesome games back on it.  I couldn’t believe how exhilarating it was when I got my computer back.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.